<![if !IE|gte IE 9]><![endif]>
All developers and users of LLVM and related sub-projects are invited to present at the 2023 EuroLLVM Developers’ Meeting! This conference will be held in-person in Glasgow, Scotland on May 10-11. All talks are required to be in person (this is not a hybrid event).
All proposals must be finalized and submitted for review by the submission deadline. Please consider finalizing early, so our program committee can start reviews as the submissions come in and spread out their load.
We are looking for the following proposals:
- Technical Talks (20 minutes):
LLVM Infrastructure,Clang and all related sub-projects
On uses of LLVM in academia or industry
On new projects using Clang or LLVM
- Tutorials (40-50 minutes*)
In depth talks on LLVM infrastructure or other core libraries, tools, etc. Demos encouraged.
- Student Technical Talks (15 minutes)
Talks from students using LLVM, Clang, and all sub-projects in research.
This is not a competition, but a specific category for student talks.
- Quick Technical Talks (10 minutes)
Quick talks about a use or improvement of LLVM and other sub-projects.
- Lightning Talks (5 minutes)
Lightning fast talks about a use or improvement of LLVM and other sub-projects.
- Panels (45 minutes*)
Panels may discuss any topic as long as it’s relevant to LLVM or related sub-projects. Panels can take many forms, but a common format is to begin with short introductions from each panel member, and follow with an interactive dialogue among the panelists and audience members. Panels will be capped at 4 panelists and 1 moderator. Please determine your panelists before your submission.
Present a poster during the assigned poster session during the event.
* Exact times TBD after talks selected and the schedule planned
For each proposal you must submit the following:
- Talk title
- Abstract (1-3 paragraph description of your talk)
- Submission type
- For technical talk submissions, you can indicate if you would give a shorter talk (ie. Lightning or Quick instead of full length Technical Talk)
- Photo and bios for all speakers
- Short abstract for the website
- Extended PDF abstract (optional)
If you have any questions, please email the organizers - firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the 2023 European LLVM Developers' Meeting (EuroLLVM 2023) submissions site.